The Best Northern Fishing Experience. Period.
Our attention to detail, our eco-values and our commitment to extreme customer service are all inspired by our mission statement: being the finest fly-in fishing lodge in the north.
You won’t find as comprehensive a package as ours. The charter flight, southbound accommodations in Saskatoon, top of the line equipment and even emergency medical evacuation insurance is included. We’ve set the gold standard for Canadian fly-in fishing trips.
Just wanted to say thanks to you all of your crew for what I think was one of the best weeks in my life. Everything and everyone was first class. It will remain on my “bucket list” because one trip is not enough. Thanks again for turning a dream into a reality.
2021 Trip Schedule
5 Day Fishing Trip
Full day of fishing for departing guests. No fishing for arriving guests.
- All prices are per person, USD
- Round trip charter air transportation from Saskatoon
- Floatplane flight from Stony Rapids to the Lodge
- Transfers in Saskatoon and Stony Rapids
- One night stay southbound in Saskatoon (dbl occ)
- Complimentary medical evacuation insurance
- SK and NWT fishing licenses
- Experienced guides (one for two fishermen)
- Use of Lodge fishing equipment including rods, reels and waders
- 18-1/2′ Aluminum boats powered by 40HP Yamaha motors
- Exceptional accommodations and meals
- Complimentary wine with dinner and unlimited soft drinks
- Use of canoes, kayaks, paddle boards
The value for just some of these inclusions exceeds $2,000 including $1,313 for roundtrip commercial airfare (retail price on Transwest Airlines) from Saskatoon to Stony Rapids, $200 for the floatplane flight, $125 per person for the hotel in Saskatoon, $119 per person for the medical evacuation insurance, $250 for rod/reel/wader use and $100 for wine/soft drinks. When comparing prices check carefully for inclusions.
Contact Us for Availability
- A non-refundable deposit of $3500 per person is required to reserve reservations.
- Balance is due March 1, 2021.
- There is a $500 per day stipend for solo anglers. Unless otherwise arranged, for groups with an odd number of members this fee will be applied pro rata to all members of the group.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and personal/business checks.
- Past due accounts of more than 45 days will result in the cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all deposits.
- Cancellations will result in the forfeiture of payments previously paid.
- Reservations can be transferred or sold to another party.
- If Scott Lake is able to fill a canceled reservation, a refund less a $500 administrative fee will be made. If a replacement reservation is made at a discount, the discounted amount will be deducted from the refund.
- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.