So You’re Booked – Now What?
You have made an excellent choice. You are in for a one of a kind adventure – the fishing trip of a lifetime. You will not be disappointed. We can’t show or even adequately describe what makes Scott Lake Lodge unique: a level of personalized service unknown in this industry. With thirty-two staff on site to service a maximum of twenty-four guests, we can handle just about anything. Every detail of your trip will receive our full attention. Scott is an angling community where guides, shore staff and guests share the excitement and serenity of this pristine ecosystem.
A few reminders
Reserve your airline tickets early. Many Canadian and US airlines serve Edmonton (YEG)
All travelers to Canada require a passport
Luggage is limited to 50 pounds
- Your Scott Lake luggage tags (mailed to you)
- Checkbook (checks are the preferred method; we do accept MC/Visa and Discover however no AMEX)
- Cash (for gratuities – new Canadian laws require any staff gratuities to be paid in cash)
- Prescription medication (be sure to pack in carry on luggage)
- Quality rain gear, jacket and pants (review our detailed clothes packing list)
- Lightweight waterproof boots
- Swimsuit (for the hot tub or sauna)
- Waterproof hat for sun or rain
- Sunscreen – at least 30 SPF
- Polarized sunglasses (available at our tackle shop)
- For early June trips neoprene gloves and warm boots (just in case)
- Insect repellent – Deet is recommended but no aerosol cans
Scott Lake Lodge US office: (888) 830-9525 or (715) 362-7031
Travel Ex (travel agent): (800) 882-0499 or (847) 882-0400
Jason Hamilton, General Manager email@example.com
Managing Partner, Tom Klein firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodge Office Satellite Phone (emergency only): 306-900-2518
Lodge Office email: email@example.com
Lastly, bring a relaxed attitude.
Remember this is a vacation, not a test of skill or endurance.